Serving & Needs
WHAT CAN YOU DO? FIND OUT HERE.
We have seen with our own eyes the blessings that come through God’s people gathering together in the Lord’s name to pray. We appreciate your prayers, always. We would love your prayers for the following:
- Materials and labor for new worship center/dining hall: $50-80,000
- 35 hp tractor with bucket
- 5 loads of gravel for roads at $300/ea
- iPad for social media campaigns to reach more teenagers
- Materials for a covered outdoor stage and seating area: $2,000
- Used vehicles
- Materials to tile the kitchen
- 16 windows for the Lodge at $150/each
- Refrigerator/freezer combo
- Propane refrigerator for Upper Cabin
- Washing machine and dryer for one of the staff houses
- Outdoor equipment: volleyball net, frisbee (175grams), soft volleyball.
- Outdoor play set: $1,200
- New single mattresses for Lodge
- New pillows for the Lodge
- Adirondack chairs for deck
- 100-200 blue bird houses
- Books for the library: Concordances, etc.
- Wood shed for Lower Cabin: $1,500
- Canopy for Lower Cabin: $100
- New entrance signage with lighting:$1,000
- New directional signs: $1,000
- (7) Swings for the property: $100/each
- (7) Outdoor Benches for the property: $18/each
- Property next door: $500,000
Head Waters Lodge is and has always been the Lord’s ministry. We have been blessed over the years with staff who live and work year-round at the Lodge. But there is always something you can do to serve.
PRAY We have seen with our own eyes the blessings that come through God’s people gathering together in the Lord’s name to pray. We appreciate your prayers, always. We would love your prayers for the following: Powerful teaching of God’s word That teens would be refreshed, restored, and rescued Year-round and summer staff.
If you are considering serving at the Lodge, summer is always a season where the Head Waters staff could use a helping hand. Projects and weekend camps and retreats throughout the year keep us busy as well. We welcome you to pray about serving and fill out an application.
Running a lodge that serves as home to thousands of visitors year after year is a huge undertaking. We know nothing is out of God’s reach, and our hope lies firmly in Him to meet all of our needs! However, year after year God has used the willing hearts of His people as an avenue to meet our needs. If you would like to make a financial donation to YDI, please contact us. Thank you.
For more info on the latest on Head Waters Lodge click on more.
For more info on CCU at Head Waters Lodge click on more info.